- What type of vehicles can participate?
All ATV’s, UTV’s and dirt bikes.
- Do the ATV’s need to be registered and insured?
This is a private event so registration and insurance are not needed but if you return to Rock Run Recreation Area at any other time your vehicle will need to be registered and insured.
- Do we need a ticket to participate in the demo rides?
Yes you must purchase a ticket to enter the event and participate in the demo rides.
- Is camping included with the 4-day riding pass?
No you must purchase separate passes for camping.
- Do we need to preregister for the ATV Showdown events?It’s recommended that you sign up prior to the reunion due to limited space for some events but as long as the event is not full you may register at the reunion.
- What if it rains?
This event is held Rain or Shine.
- Do we need to download the waivers and bring them along?
No, you don’t have to but will help save time at registration.
- I am a Mud Club Member. How many people can I bring along to the Mud Club Members Only Party?
You can bring along one guest and one additional guest for $10. If you bring children, 11 and under are free, but 12 and up are $10 (additional guest).
- Does $60 cover the entire weekend for camping or is that per night? Yes. $60 is the cost for Thurs, Fri and Sat camping combined
- How many people are allowed at one campsite?
- Are helmets required? Yes, you must wear a helmet at times while on an ATV.